Monday, February 12, 2018

DMA'S Announce New LP 'For Now', Drop New Single "In The Air" Video

Aussie jangle pop/indie rock trio DMA'S have announce the release of their sophomore album titled  'For Now'.

The follow-up to their critically-acclaimed 2016 debut ​'Hills End'​, will be release on Friday 27 April and was recorded mostly at DMA'S home studio in Camperdown alongside producer and The Presets member, Kim Moyes. Pre-order your copy here.


I was brought on board to help the boys record drums for [earlier single] ‘Dawning’ and ‘In The Air’ but I fell so hard for all of the material in the demos that I knew fairly quickly that I would need to convince the band to let me sink my teeth much deeper,” says Moyes. “I truly loved working with these guys. So much.”

The band have also dropped the video for their new single "In The Air". Watch it below the  album's tracklist.

For Now Tracklist:
01. For Now
02. Dawning
03. Time & Money
04. In The Air
05. The End
06. Warsaw
07. Do I Need You Now?
08. Break Me
09. Lazy Love
10. Tape Deck Sick
11. Health
12. Emily Whyte


(facebook.com/DMAsDMAs)

Tags: DMA's