Friday, June 30, 2017

Liam Gallagher Details New Album 'As You Were', Airs New Single "Chinatown"

Liam Gallagher (former Oasis and Beady Eye frontman) has announced details of his debut solo album 'As You Were'.

The album was produced by Greg Kurstin and will be out on October 6 via Warner Bros.

“I didn’t want to be reinventing anything or going off on a space jazz odyssey,” says Liam. “It’s the Lennon ‘Cold Turkey’ vibe, The Stones, the classics. But done my way, now.”

We have already seen the video for the album's rockin' first single "Wall of Glass", now he has aired the second single called "Chinatown".

Pre-order the album here, check out the tracklist and listen to "Chinatown" below.

As You Were Tracklist:
01. Wall of Glass
02. Bold
03. Greedy Soul
04. Paper Crown
05. For What It’s Worth
06. When I’m In Need
07. You Better Run
08. I Get By
09. Chinatown
10. Come Back to Me
11. Universal Gleam
12. I’ve All I Need
13. Doesn’t Have To Be That Way (Bonus Track)
14. All My People / All Mankind (Bonus Track)
15. I Never Wanna Be Like You (Bonus Track)


(facebook.com/LiamGallagherOfficial)

Tags: Liam Gallagher