Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Watch: Two Door Cinema Club Share "Are We Ready? (Wreck)" New Video

Irish indie band Two Door Cinema Club have shared the video for their newest single "Are We Ready? (Wreck)".

The song is taken from their upcoming third studio album 'Gameshow', which will be out on October 14th via Glassnote. Pre-order it here.

About the video, band memeber Alex Trimble said: "While I was writing this single I discovered this term weltschmertz, the German word for being at odds with the world around you. The fact that it was a fully coined term and related to so many people that have existed and do exist made me feel it was okay to not exist on the same level as everyone else, it was okay to be comfortable doing your own thing. 'Are We Ready? (Wreck)' was me... not attacking the world around me but outlining why I don't really get it and why I don't fit in with it."

Watch it below.