Monday, November 20, 2017

Single of the Week Nov 11/2017: Day Wave and Hazel English "PDA" (Interpol cover)

Our new Single of the Week is Day Wave (aka Jackson Phillips) and Hazel English new version of the Interpol classic "PDA".

About the cover Wave explains: "I remember first hearing 'Turn On The Bright Lights' when I was 14. I was blown away. And for me the immediate stand out was 'PDA'. I've been playing the song on repeat ever since. I never thought of attempting to cover it until recently, it was almost too important to me. But having been so influential for me, I thought it would be cool to pay homage to the album."

Hazel English adds: "Listening to Interpol really takes me back to my teenage years and I had a really fun time covering 'PDA' with Day Wave."

Stream it below.


Tags: Day Wave