Thursday, October 12, 2017

Watch: HalfNoise Unveils Music Video For "Scooby's In The Back"

Paramore’s Zac Farro indie pop/surf side project HalfNoise has unveiled the video for his latest single "Scooby's In The Back".

The song is part of our current playlist and is taken from his 'The Velvet Face' EP, released back in March via Congrats Records.

About the video,  Farro told Noisey, "The entire The Velvet Face EP to me was intended to feel like those older records like Pet Sounds and Rubber Soul, so I wanted the video to match that. That Beach Boys-y, trippy feel was exactly what I was going for. I came across this amazing footage of New Zealand in the '70s, all shot on 16mm film, and I couldn't see the video being anything besides that footage. I felt like I found gold."

Watch it below.


(facebook.com/halfnoisemusic)

Tags: HalfNoise