Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Twist Announce Debut LP 'Spectral', Air New Single "Can't Wait"

Toronto noise pop/punk band Twist (the project coalesced around songwriter Laura Hermiston and Holy Fuck’s Brian Borchedt) have announced they will release their debut full-length titled 'Spectral' on August 26 via Buzz Records.

The band have also aired their excellent new single "Can't Wait".

About the track, Hermiston told SPIN: "I wrote the song after we played some shows in NYC in 2015. My bandmate from my old band played bass with us for those shows right before she moved to Montreal to start playing bass for TOPS. I was happy for her and my other bandmates who were also embarking on new adventures, but it made me feel like I was losing my best friends and I felt stagnant in my own life by comparison."

Pre-order the album here, check out the tracklist and have a listen to "Can't Wait" below.

Spectral Tracklist:

01. Pavement
02. Can't Wait
03. Calendar Girls
04. Bleached
05. Soaked
06. Keep You Under
07. Slums and Seaports
08. Albuquerque
09. Sin Monster
10. Too Much Trouble
11. Where To Lie



(facebook.com/twistmusic)