Monday, February 08, 2016

Man Made Announce Debut LP 'TV Broke My Brain', Air "Raining in My Head"

Manchester alternative/indie rock trio Man Made have announced thy will released their debut full length titled 'TV Broke My Brain' on 15th of April via Kobalt Music.

The album was produced by Ray Man and mixed by Nick Launay (Kate Bush, Lou Reed, Arcade Fire), and features 11 songs, including the previously unveiled tracks "Carsick Cars", "You Never Know How It Feels",  "Bring Some" and their brand new single 'Raining In My Head'.

Check out the album's tracklist and listen to their new single below.

01. Carsick Cars
02. Hi Tech Low Life
03. You Never Know How It Feels
04. Raining in My Head
05. Plastic Key to Living
06. Everything We Miss
07. Bring Some
08. Nobody's Dreaming
09. All Mine
10. TV Broke My Brain
11. Slowdance